Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Since I botched it up the first time...

...I am revisiting the old random shuffle magic 8 ball answer questions of destiny quiz!
This time, english titles only - any other language will be skipped.

1
How does the world see me?

Get Into My Groove by Incognito
Ohoho! Before any of you start thinking double meanings, the lyrics begin thus: "Politicians knocking at my door/Heads of nations rotten to the core..." I guess I have been on a bit of rant lately, so maybe this is fitting (in more ways than one!)

2
Will I have a happy life?
Take What You Take by Lily Allen
"...one door closes, another door opens, two wrongs don't make a right..." living by one's conscience in a positive way, perhaps?

3
What do people really think of me?
I Think I Want You Back by Mel B ex-Spice Girl featuring Missy Elliott
What, fickle?

4
Do people secretly lust after me?
Changes by Incognito
Beginning lyrics include phrases like "freedom" and "prisoners on the run". Sigh.

5
How can I make myself happy?
Holy Grail by Hunters & Collectors
A song about having fought the good fight for the "holy grail" (be it what it may be). Having a purposeful purpose?

6
What should I do with my life?
Overjoyed by Stevie Wonder
"Over time I've been building my castle of love just for two, though you never knew you were my reason..." Live it for love (copyright Hallmark).

7
What would be good advice for me?
Round Round by Sugababes
"...I don't need no man, get my kicks for free... if you stop me then I'll hit the ground" I see it as a prod towards being my own me.

8
What do I think my current theme song is?
I Remember-Stranger Than You Dreamt It from Phantom of the Opera 2004 movie OST
And why? Because Gerard Butler starred as the Phantom! This is the bit when she unmasks him for the first time. Highly romantic and fitting, seeing as I am contemplating writing a chicklit romance novel ala Harlequin (thanks to some prodding from Pingky).

9
What does everyone think my current theme song is?
God Rest Ye Mery Gentlemen Sarah MacLachlan with the Barenaked LAdies
Maybe because everyone knows how fixated I am on Gerrrryyyy Butlerrrrrr

10
What song will play at my funeral?
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore by Chicago
I suppose that would be a very funny song to play at anyone's funeral and I love a good laugh. Does anyone else think this is absolutely hilarious? Really, I'm shaking at my computer, it's so funny.

11
What type of men do you like?
What's Going on? by Marvin Gaye
"...who are they to judge us simply because our hair is long?" Men who don't mind being different or ahead of the rest, and pro-peace to boot. And say, "right on" all the time.

12
What's my day going to be like?
State of Mind by Holly Valance
"...you know it's just a state of mind" A philosophy I like and try to follow.

13
Why am I here?
The Perfect Girl by The Cure
"You're such a strange girl, I think you come from another world..." One of my favourite bands, and I think, my favourite result so far. Except perhaps, Not Fighting The Feeling for my death dirge.

14
What will people remember me for ?
It's My Life by No Doubt
"I ask myself how much do you commit yourself? It's my life, don't you forget" Oooooo. Very me and my rhetoric, I reckon. Though really it's more of a break-up song.

15
Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Smile By Lily Allen
"At first when I see you cry yeah it makes me smile... At worst I feel bad for a while but then I just smile" I don't get it, but it's a great song. MAybe it's an I-don't-care song?

16
What will this year be about?
Jammin' by Stevie Wonder
Yeah, baby! This year will be jammin'! "Though the world's full of problems....We'll be jammin' until the break of dawn".


A much better result than the first that I did here.

Just watched Sanjaya on Idol. Hubby Boo just came back from LA (he won a trip there along with his awards last year) where all the entertainment industry apparently loathes Sanjaya! I'm beginning to see it now and regret how badly he is doing. Bet he will be here next week though!

Lovey, C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails