Friday, April 2, 2010

Din Beramboi. Al-Fatihah.

Rest In Peace, Abang Din. I did not know you well but I knew my husband had respect for you as an artist and as a family man. I feel for your family and offer up strength and love for their bereavement, sudden and unthinkable as it is. For you to leave is in this hurried and unexpected manner reminds us of how tenuous life can be. I can only hope you are in a better place, and that your loved ones will find a way to live through the pain one day.

I regret the shock and sadness his family experienced reading irresponsible rumours on websites while he was still fighting for his life. Please everyone remind yourselves to think of Abang Din as the man, the father, the son and brother, the friend. He meant something more to some people than the funny man you see on tv or hear on the radio. Bear in mind their feelings, and let your compassion come forth before all else. Remind others who may be flippant about his passing, as the behaviour repeats itself and becomes more amplified.

Rest In Peace, you crazy, good man.

Al-Fatihah.

2 comments:

pye:rudz said...

he left when i was just about to learn to "know" him.

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

I only heard that he passed this morning. My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones. Al-Fatihah...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails