Friday, June 14, 2013

Because SALE!

You may have guessed I am a bit of a crafty type. So I have been working away like a madwoman on so many different little things and I thought I should make way for the rest of the stuff I am going to future-make.

So... MAIL SALE!

Please check out my little get-together with my sister/partner, which we have called Zanuck and Roumeli. We have a facebook page and have had one outing last year, which went quite well.

We meant to do another at the Art for Grabs in June, but circumstances forced me to pull the plug on that appearance. (However you must go check out Art for Grabs at the Annexe Gallery at Central MArket this weekend, 12-8pm Saturday and Sunday June 15/16)

I had a fun time taking photos of the items for sale, take a look:





If you feel like it, please take a look and order through the facebook page:)

Happy days.
C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails