Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stash Addiction

I often find myself wanting to disappear from the troubled world, wishing it would all just resolve itself, but knowing what folly that wish is! And I often find myself indulging in the most mundane, indulgent, inconsequential things which simply make me happy - or maybe speak of wasteful addiction, I'm not sure!

If there is anything I love to splurge on, it's textiles. I'm by no means a prolific sewer but I love a nice print or a gorgeous fabric. Yesterday, I went nuts in Kamdar when I came across these Misaki Japanese cottons at 20% off:


I got a metre each of the top row and two metres each for the bottom row, and I envisage pouches and bags and pretty skirts and tops for my girls.


My eyes make me shop faster than my hands can sew, but I do adore these fabrics. 

Have a nice week, everyone!
C

1 comment:

pye:rudz said...

nice selection i can see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails