Monday, July 24, 2006

getting back into the swing

I had a deadline to submit two scripts by 15 July. It is now 23 July and I have not yet completed the first. It really does take a huge mental effort to get back into writing, though I am enjoying the script I am working on now. Poor Pressured Panini has given up on pushing me for the scripts, although a deflated "Are the ready yet?" always spurs me on to at least approach the laptop and make a gesture towards writing something.

Still, today she needs my help in all things Sumo because they are leaving for Fukuoka early Saturday morning for a crazy shoot. What help I will be is yet to be seen.

Anyway, will keep you posted on some of our programmes which will be coming out this year of RTM.

My mum is up from KK to help out, and though she is suffering from pains in the joints she still manages to put me to shame by doing all the housework before I get up in the morning. Thanks to her never ending desire to help, I get a chance to go out at night for the next week, and I'm very grateful for it.

Anyway, Panini just showed up, so I am off to do her bidding.

Lovey, C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails